Yamaha PSR-S950 61-Key Arranger Keyboard Pro Bundle
Yamaha PSR-S950 61-Key Arranger Keyboard
The Yamaha PSR-S950 is packed with amazing Voices, Styles and comprehensive features to help you create, arrange, perform and record your music in any genre.
Yamaha's cutting edge sound innovation takes a step further with "Audio Styles." Audio Styles give your performance greater expressive potential by adding real audio drum and percussion parts to Yamaha’s Guitar Enhanced Style engine.
Additionally, the built-in FlashROM lets you load new Voices and Style Expansions (VSE) from around the world.
Just play to experience incredibly realistic and expressive sound
Acoustic instrument-specific articulations, nuances and dynamics are challenging to reproduce. As the world's largest musical instrument manufacturer, Yamaha has perfected both the science and art of this process to bring you the most sophisticated, musical-sounding and easy-to-play instrument Voices.
Super Articulation (SA)
Super Articulation Voices reproduce the performance characteristics of acoustic instruments so authentically, you'll feel as if you're playing the real thing. Best of all, SA Voices intelligently add just the right expressive nuances to your performance without having to learn a bunch of tricks – just play!
Mega Voice Style Technology
Mega Voices feature various playing techniques and performance sounds like guitar and bass finger slides, brass falls, vocal effects, etc. When used in Styles, Mega Voices provide some of the most realistic-sounding and dynamic accompaniments.
Powerful, pro-quality accompaniment available at the touch of a button
Playing a Style is like being the conductor of a band that always plays the chord and arrangement you tell them to play. The new PSR-S950 has a huge set of 408 built-in dynamic Styles.
Yamaha Styles are created by the world's best programmers and mixed by professional studio engineers to ensure unparalleled quality.
Audio Styles take one step further by adding an audio recording of studio drummers, percussionists and percussion ensembles playing in various recording studios from around the world. This adds the natural feel, ambience and warmth to the drum and percussion parts of the Style, giving your performance greater expressive potential. Yamaha Time Stretch Technology allows the audio to follow your tempo changes without changing pitch, so everything stays in perfect sync.
Guitar-Enhanced Styles with Mega Voices
Guitar-Enhanced Styles not only reproduce the sound of guitar playing, they reproduce the actual chord voicings used by guitar players. This adds to the overall realism of the Style.
Vocal features create a new depth of fun and productivity
Whether you sing for fun, enjoy karaoke or are a singer/songwriter, the PSR-S950 provides everything you need to perform or write. Just plug in your mic and sing!
A powerful Vocal Cancel function effectively cancels or suppresses signals like vocals and solos that exist in the center of an audio file, allowing you to make your own “minus one” track and sing “karaoke” style with just instrumental backing.
Microphone input / Vocal Harmony2
The PSR-S950’s microphone input lets you connect a microphone and sing along with your keyboard performance, Song or audio file playback.
With Vocal Harmony you can sing along with three of your own virtual background vocalists. Vocal Harmony2 takes that a step further with new pitch recognition and stability controls. A convenient real-time Mic Level indicator is included in the main display, and a new intuitive graphic user interface makes it easy to experiment with your own mic settings, effects and harmony types. To get you started, PSR-S950 includes 44 exciting Vocal Harmony presets, including male, female Voices, SFX settings.
Score, Lyrics and Text display
The large LCD display can show lyric, music notation or text. You can even display this information on an external monitor.
Yamaha’s renowned audio and DSP technology provide great live and recorded sound
In music production, the key to creating great sound is in the way the song is mixed. The mixing console lets you mix your music like a studio engineer; including balance, panning and professional studio Digital Signal Processing (DSP) borrowed from Yamaha’s renowned professional recording and live sound products.
Real Distortion effects are based on digital models of classic guitar amplifiers from the 1960's and 1970's. There are also digital models of legendary analog guitar effect pedals. The result meticulously reproduces the frequencies and dynamics of real distortion guitar sounds.
New Speaker and Speaker Box
A larger speaker box gives the PSR-S950 a full, powerful sound with deep lows and clear highs.
The PSR-S950 features a Yamaha manufactured digital amplifier with a superb signal to noise ratio. Because of its fully digital, highly efficient design, the amp delivers high performance while significantly reducing energy consumption.
Experience the new, versatile high performance audio engine
The PSR-S950 is capable of playing back and recording audio files. It also has a number of audio manipulation features you can use to create “karaoke” style “minus one” tracks in the key and tempo of your choice.
It can also play back audio files from its Multi Pads, great for triggering loops, vocal phrases and sound effects.
The PSR-S950 conveniently supports MP3 and WAV audio file playback.
Time Stretch and Pitch shift
Not all singing voices have the same range. The PSR-S950 can put your favorite song in the key of your choice with a powerful pitch shift feature that lets you change the key without changing the tempo. If you do want to change the tempo, you can use the time stretch feature to slow down or speed up the tempo without changing the pitch.
Audio Link Multi Pad
Audio Link Multi Pad function lets you link your own audio files (sound effects, vocal phrases, and so on), and trigger them from the Pads as you perform.
Record your songs and performances as high-quality, uncompressed WAV files to share online or burn to a CD. Connect a microphone or guitar to the instrument and enjoy recording a guitar and keyboard performance together, or record your singing along with song playback.
Voice and Style Expansion (VSE)
Thanks to Yamaha’s new Voice & Style Expansion packs, players can take advantage of a wide and ever-increasing selection of authentic sounding Voices and Styles from around the world. Load them to the PSR-S950's built-in FlashROM (64MB) and instantly play authentic sounds, rhythm and backing in the musical style of your choice!
A Portable keyboard that’s mobile device friendly
The PSR-S950 connects and interacts with your mobile devices and tablets. Plus, Yamaha’s growing number apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad bring new ways to interact with.
Use the auxiliary line in jacks to play along with apps like Yamaha’s “NoteStar” digital sheet music with real audio backing tracks. Or, just play along with your favorite tunes from your music library.
Yamaha PSR-S950 Specifications:
- Width: 1,002 mm (39 7/16")
- Height: 148 mm (5 13/16")
- Depth: 437 mm (17 3/16")
- Weight: 11.5 kg (25 lbs., 6 oz.)
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type: Organ
- Touch Response: Hard 2, Hard 1, Medium, Soft 1, Soft 2
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Multi Pads: 126 banks x 4 Pads
- Type: Color LCD
- Size: 5.7 inch (320 x 240 dots TFT QVGA )
- Color: Color
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Number of Voices: 786 Voices + 33 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for song playback)
- Featured Voices: 62 Super Articulation Voices, 23 Mega Voices, 27 Sweet! Voices, 64 Cool! Voices, 39 Live! Voices, 20 Organ Flutes!
- Expansion Voice: Yes (approx. 64 MB max.)
- Editing: Voice Set
- Part: Right 1, Right 2, Left
- Compatibility: XG, XF, GS, GM, GM2
- Reverb: 44 Presets + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Presets + 3 User
- DSP: DSP 1: 295 Presets + 3 User, DSP 2-4: 295 Presets + 10 User
- Master EQ: 5 Presets + 2 User
- Part EQ: 28 Parts (Right 1, Right 2, Left, Multi Pad, Style x 8, Song x 16)
- Mic Effects: Noise Gate x 1, Compressor x 1, 3Band EQ x 1
- Number of Presets: 44
- Number of User Settings: 10
- Vocal Effect: 23
- Number of Preset Styles: 408
- Featured Styles: 25 +Audio, 1 FreePlay, 350 Pro, 32 Session
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- File Format: Style File Format, Style File Format GE
- Expansion Style: Yes
- Expansion Audio Style: Yes (approx. 64 MB max.)
- Number of Preset Songs: 5
- Playback: SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Number of Songs (For Recording): Unlimited (depending on USB flash memory capacity)
- Number of Tracks (For Recording): 16
- Data Capacity (For Recording): approx. 300 KB/Song
- Recording Function: Quick Recording, Multi Recording, Step Recording
- Number of Buttons: 8 presets/bank (unlimited number of banks, depending on USB flash memory capacity)
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT): Yes
- Demonstration: Yes
- Playback: .wav, .mp3
- Recording: .wav
- Time Stretch: Yes
- Pitch Shift: Yes
- Vocal Cancel: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 – 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 – 0 – +12
- Tuning: 414.8 – 440 – 466.8 Hz
- Octave Button: Yes
- Scale Type: 9 Presets
- Direct Access: Yes
- Text Display Function: Yes
- Wallpaper Customization: Main, Lyrics
- Voice Creator: Yes
- Harmony/Echo: Yes
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Mono/Poly: Yes
- Voice Information: Yes
- Style Creator: Yes
- Style Recommender: Yes
- OTS Information: Yes
- Song Creator: Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Multi Pad Creator: Yes
- Internal Memory: approx. 6.7 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory, etc. (via USB to DEVICE)
- Internal Memory (for Expansion Pack): approx. 64 MB
- DC IN: 16V
- Headphones: Yes
- FOOT PEDAL: (optional) Switch or Volume x 2
- Microphone: Yes
- MIDI: In/Out
- AUX IN: Yes
- OUTPUT: (R, L/L+R)
- VIDEO OUT: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Amplifiers: 15 W x 2
- Speakers: 13 cm + 2.5 cm dome tweeter (x 2)
- Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 16 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: PA-300C AC Adaptor
Yamaha PSR-S950 61-Key Arranger Keyboard Pro Bundle
- Brands Yamaha
- Product Code: Yamaha PSR-S950
- Availability: In Stock