Yamaha DTX582K Digital Drum Kit
The DTX 582 is the flagship of the 502 series and features DTX-PADs for snare and toms, a real hi-hat trigger, large 3-zone cymbals, and the big KP100 kick pad, which can easily accommodate a double foot pedal. The superb feel of the DTX-PADs and the rock-solid stability of the KP100 make this an unbeatable kit in its class, perfect for performing on stage or extended practice sessions at home.
Natural Acoustic Drum Feel
The DTX582K is designed to give a natural playing experience, from the high-quality natural-sounding presets to the three-zone silicone snare pad that feels like a real snare drum and the kick pad that works with single or double pedals for a fast feel with dynamics. There is also a real hi-hat stand for a realistic drum feel. The strong drum rack is easy to change for left-handed or right-handed drummers, to ensure you'll be comfortable whatever your preference. The Yamaha DTX582K takes expandability to the next level, offering wide customisation options over your setup, ideal for testing out different setups to find the right one for you.
Powerful DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
The DTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than its predecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. The increased memory offers more detailed articulations and more true variety in the DTX502's vast library of drum sounds. You can even import you own samples (and MIDI songs) for further expandability. The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a 'hybrid' kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve.
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, precisely tuned trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.
Updated Practice Functions
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
The USB MIDI in/out allows you to connect the DTX582K to your computer with a standard USB cable. No MIDI drivers are required, and you can easily record tracks to your computer or play sounds from VST plugins. The kit also includes the free MusicSoft Downloader for loading samples, MIDI files and drum kits onto your kit, and there is a free Song Beat iOS app for iPhone and iPad to help you improve your drumming. The DTX582K is also designed for easy attachment for a hybrid drum setup, so you can use it with an acoustic kit.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom: XP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP70
- Bass Drum: KP100
- Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Rack: RS502
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 Notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 691, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum Kits: Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity: Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution: 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song Recording type: Real-time replace
- Song Tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors: OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories: Power adapter (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
- Samples: 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sampling Time Mono/Stereo: 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample Formats: WAV, AIFF
Yamaha DTX582K Digital Drum Kit
- Brands Yamaha
- Product Code: Yamaha DTX582K Digital Drum Kit
- Availability: In Stock